Let’s try to explain this so you are no longer so mystified Gordy.

For some of us, our favorite soaring airplanes are scale models of
military and civilian aircraft. If the producers of our favorite slope
soaring airplanes must cease production due to lawsuits over copyrights
and licensing issues, than a large part of our enjoyment of this hobby
(RC Soaring) is directly affected.

Maybe PSS Slope planes have nothing to do with your own soaring
interests Gordy, but they are very important to some of us. Am I a
“spammer” because I am interested in discussing topics that don’t
interest you? Why not be whacky and cease berating those of us who do
not have exactly the same interests as your own.

 Once more, your elitist, condescending, and self righteous attitude has
polluted this forum. Why must you constantly attempt to dictate the
content of this exchange? This exchange is ours, not yours!