LSF Goal Weekend
May 13-15  2005
Wilson Lake, Wilson KS

The primary focus will be to those needing level 4&5 slope tasks.
If the wind doesn't blow, we will have multiple 3 round contests to gain LSF
points.
Entry fee for the entire weekend is $20, payable in advance ONLY.  No monies
can change hands on COE property.
Preliminary pilots meeting will be Thursday Night at the K18 Café at 8 PM.
If the wind is blowing, flying will commence at 8 AM on Friday.
A banquet will be held Saturday Night at the K18 Café, tickets are $10.
ONLY ONE PERSON PER FREQUENCY!  Frequency allotment will be first come,
first served.
Postmarked application start on the 15th of February, 2005.  Anything sooner
will be returned.
Frequency allotment can be tracked on www.slopeflyer.com
To protect the frequency allotment, no applications will be accepted after
7, May 2005
Check with www.slopeflyer.com for a list of room availability and
reservations

Needless to say, we need 20 people to sign up so we can have level 5 contest
points issued.  If the wind doesn't blow, we will have as many 3 round
contests as possible so as to maximize the weekend.  The tasks will be
simple to score and easy to achieve.  There will be a fly-off if there are
ties, and I expect there to be.  The thermal tasks will be simple duration,
in/out landing.  The fly-off' will be precision duration with a difficult
landing task.

Payment via cash or check mailed to:
George Voss
1403 Lincolnshire Rd
OKC OK  73159

Please send payment, a list of your primary and secondary frequencies, and
how many will be attending the banquet.  A copy of your AMA card enclosed
with your application will be appreciated.

Questions can be mailed to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]