> Jim
> I STRONGLY disagree with your argument that its "basically" okay to
> copy plans and designs that are copyrighted materials!!!
>
> I can garauntee you that if you copy plans, artwork, text, (ie. right
> click and save it to your hard drive, then use the same material to
> advance your personal wealth that you have broken a federal law! Its
> just that simple, its not whether you really do much damage. IT's IF
> YOU DO ANY DAMAGE!  How about if you copy a helicopter blade..... buy a
> new set, mold your own and then sell reproductions from you molds? Gee
> do you think because you might only sell a dozen or so that its okay?
> How about the same helicopter blade example but this time your "not
> hurting anyone copy" comes apart on someones heli in flight and I dont
> know lets say....... KILLS someone!!! Hope you're not attached to your
> home/business/life insurance/inheiritance/life savings because I can
> assure you if it was me I would be looking you up!!!
>
> Get a clue!. Copying is the same as STEALING!! If it isnt yours, its
> not yours to sell to your friends and give to your neighbors!!!
> Remember NAPSTER?
>
> SoapBox YES!
> Personal vendetta against you NO!
> Just needs to be pointed out that "im not hurting anything by cheating
> a big company out of a sale is STEALING"
> Greg
> fly1milehi

Greg:
You made a big mistake!!!!

I am the one who is getting flamed for saying that copying plans is
stealing!!!!!!! Two of the RCSE's biggest posters have both given me grief for
complaning about several guys from FL with several Ebay accounts and 1000's of
combined sales of plans. When Ebay contacts them they just start up a new
account.  I have a number of plans that have been copied and sold on Ebay. One
suggested that I should be flattered! Please get your facts correct....brain in
gear before foot in mouth.....!
cheers,
Jim Ealy
PS:Hope your week is better from here on!

Jim Ealy
Education by Demonstration