Once again, like a ruddy bull in a china shop...

Not sure which or what Bill you are refering to, but YOU should first "read"
what people (including me) "actually" wrote! I will (patiently) wait for your
apology as well...

To recap for the hard of reading; Copyright is NOT what we were discussing,
however one poster chose to muddy the waters by inserting the idea in the
original thread regarding patent infringement. THAT is the reason I changed the
thread title!

Apparent(!) patent infringement is what Lockheed Martin (the example in the
original thread) is using to thwart those who wish to offer radio control
models, AND static (plastic) models that look similar to what they built (like
the F-104, U2, etc).

Tom was gracious enough to point out the significant differences between
copyright and patent, go read his email too.

If readers projected just a smiggen of such wasted energy towards the
appropriate targets (like bad government, Lockheed Martin) as they do towards
fellow posters, we would be living in Valhalla...