From: Flying High [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 8:34 AM
To: exchange
Subject: [RCSE] Thermal Duration Contest: Triad, 2-Days, etc...

Question:  Don't know if an official word was passed out on
the Triad, is this DEAD?  We still have the Southwest
Classic, Visalia, and Spring Fling last year... so what is
going on with this "Triad" event?
Don't we have enough interest to bring this back and help
bring more interest for these events?
I guess I'm trying to get my flying fix, can't get enough
flight time in!
How about restructuring some sort of TD Championship that
might involve flying in different States, East Coast,
Central Region and West Coast!  It's a small world as we
all know it and I would be interested in attending such an
event!  Any others out there interested in such a thing?
I'm just bored at work and thinking about flying as
usual... hence the AKA "The Soaring Junkie" nick-name!

Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"