From: Jeff Steifel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 1:18 PM
To: James V. Bacus
Cc: John Diniz; soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] What's your favorite contest/gathering format?

OR to stoke the fire a little.... 8>)
Make them all ten minute rounds consistent with F3J and lets start
moving the crowd a little in a good direction... and work it from there..
Maybe we can eventually push the F3J rules toward winches... And then we
can work out some details from that point on.

Nah that would be wishing for too much..

James V. Bacus wrote:

> This is not going to be popular with all you 2m fans out there, but
> here goes...
>
> Drop 2m at Nats and fly 4 days straight of MoM unlimited, with
> flexible long task times appropriate for the time of day or weather at
> hand.
>
> P.S.  I've invested in a new 2m for Nats this year, so don't accuse me
> of being too hateful of 2m. 8-)

message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.