From: Brian Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 7:14 PM
To: James V. Bacus; soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] AMA DVD and coin

>Did anyone else get the AMA Ultimate Model Aeronautics Video Library
>Volume One DVD and collector coin in the mail?

Jim,

No, Yes,  I did not but a friend did. He also received a bill later
to collect. He told them he did not order one and not going to pay
and if they want it back , they better send a prepaid envelope to
collect it.  They gave up after that.

I don't like people send me thing and bill me later. I did not ask for that.

Brian
--
Brian Chan
An Electric Airplane [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mateo.Ca.USA