They are taking a risk.  You do not have to return unsolicited mail.  They cannot obligate you in any way.  If they say to return and say NO instead of send in a YES, and they continue to send you material, you can keep or discard whatever they send you.  It all depends on whether there is some small print on something you signed with AMA saying that you would accept or like to receive offers from them.

AMA needs to know that this is not a good policy and that they should send out a card first, before they send out a DVD.  Of course, a DVD is cheap -- ask AOL  -- and in the long run it might be cheaper than sending two mailings.  They should consider it a free sample and not require return.   They should include a YES card and not a NO card.  They should only send out the other volumes if they receive an order request.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 12:37 AM
Subject: [RCSE] AMA DVD

I watched it and I am sending it back.  The content was ok but I don't like someone sending me something I did not order.  Now on the subject of safety that might be a question.  I have not flown much power stuff but I recall when I was taught I was told to use a chicken stick or wear a leather glove when propping a plane.  All I saw was bare hands starting planes ??? is that a good thing to show on a AMA video.

CLARENCE  ASHCRAFT
PRESIDENT OF
IMSF 2005
[EMAIL PROTECTED]