I a'm in the market for some carbon pushrods. I would like to order them online
if possable. I need 2 sets. One for a new RES sailplane and the other set will
be for retrofit of another RES sailplane. I need the inner and outer and would
like to be able to glue them in. I normally would have done some searching on
RCgroups but its been down.

Thanks,

John Fruge