I really enjoy RCgroups, for a number of reasons.  Primarily, it
is great to be able to post pictures along with your posts.
Secondly, I can let it slide for a number of days and then catch
up very easily in just a few minutes.  It seems somehow less
tedious than going through all of the RCSE emails that accumulate
over the course of a week.

RCgroups has really turned into a great resource for builders
especially, as new methods and techniques can be displayed visually
for us to try.  There's a lot of scratch building, especially
with composites, that's going on that just isn't talked about
on the exchange.

If you're just interested in soaring chit-chat, the exchange is
still the best...if you have more specialized interests, especially
building and DLG, RCgroups is the way to go.

For a good example, check out our Supergee thread, part I and II
over there once they're done with their "maintenance".

brian

James V. Bacus wrote:
I don't tend to hang out over there because everyone seems to be here, (Stuart mentioned I should try again, but it doesn't seem to be working). Maybe I'll try again, but the last time I looked the R/C soaring group was kinda sparse.

Anyway, I have never seen your videos before so thanks for sharing.