I've been very happy with my flapped Nemesis, now with about 20 good flights.

I am not at all happy with my wiring harness: I have all four wing servos wired to a DB-9 plug, but it's really a tight fit. It's just a matter of time before wire fatigue takes its toll.

I'd like to be able to connect everything when I bolt the wing to the fuselage. Are there Deans plugs that will do the trick? Or is there some better system?

TIA,
Joe Parsons