I have used Hoopes wing connectors on all of my home-brew and store-bought
sailplanes for the last 7-8 years.  At times I can get a bit careless when
trying to get in the air in a hurry, or pack up so I can have a few with
friends. The connectors a tough and reliable, and will take your abuse.  They
have never let me, or any ICON flyer, down.  Tom will custom make what you need
if you contact him at his web site.  And yes this is a shameless plug.   I have
just ordered a custom connector set for my new short wing span TD plane.  (I
can't say 2M or I will take a ration of #$%^).

Good LIft
Ron Kukral
Soar Chicago

http://www.hoopesdesigns.com