Everyone,
I have the predecessor to the Super 9's. It's probably the same in regards
to most aspects but this one is a discontinued item. I have a
Start/Normal/Speed switch. It says twice in the manual "If you wish to have
the three position switch controlling Normal, Start and Speed, you should
purchase the 8UH Helicopter system. The UA system places it on the
right-hand side." I wonder which techno-geek-college-kid thought up that
especially after you purchasing it! Don't get me wrong I really like the
radio for ease of programming. A normal powered acrobatic pilot who could
care less which side of the TX to place the 3-position switch to a sailplane
pilot who is right handed...well now it gets interesting. Now, I got fast
hands.

The question is has anybody modified their radio and switch the switches
around on the transmitter? It's a discontinued item and haven't even looked
to see if it would work.

Suggestion, thought, ideas or "I've been down that canyon road before"...

Best regards,
Don