For the Rahm, did you mean a sprocket or a hub? Not trying to be picky but searching for a hub might get some hits. I believe the unit that re-directs the line onto the take up wheel is the front hub from a bicycle - looks almost like an old Huffy type but is still available from a few places on-line. Probably also available by calling Huffy.

The bike shop in our town closed up about a year ago so finding one on-line is convenient. Lost my turn-around a while back and got desperate so I swiped the hub off my kids old bike to make a new one. Works fine. That might be a source - look for old junked kid's bikes. Getting the hub out doesn't take too long. A better quality hub - but more expensive - might be:

http://www.totalbike.com/products/Hubs/B00076WJJM/

Apologies if I misinterpreted the part you were looking for.

- Dave R