----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Johns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For those who are using Gast pumps, which model?

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333843

Post number 10 in the above link.

Are folks using diaphragm pumps successfully for continuous duty applications?

I've never bothered to figure out what type of pump it is that I use. It is sold as a continuous duty pump and that's all I've ever been interested in knowing.

Phil