And for those who would like to play with the nigerian scammers, might I suggest:
http://www.419eater.com/

The best one I have read so far is the money there were able to coax out of this guy:
http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm

Simon Van Leeuwen wrote:
For those amongst us who are getting tired of the online miscreants who are attempting to bilk us out of our money when you try and sell something, you may wish to try the following:

http://www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk/temp/scammers.html

Simon Van Leeuwen RADIUS SYSTEMS PnP SYSTEMS - The E-Harness of Choice Cogito Ergo Zooom