Anybody seen the newest Lithium battery from Toshiba?  I ran across a
blurb on their web site claiming all sorts of great things most
astounding was a 80% recharge time of about one minute!  I wonder how
much drain current the battery is capable of.  Not available for a few
months to a year yet. Comments??
Jim MacLean  Melbourne,FL