From: "John Diniz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 8:01 AM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Re: new batteries

These cells are Very expensive from everything we have seen. The 80% charge
in 1 minute is very interesting, but need to know how long the other 20%
takes and what the discharge curve looks like. Also will need special
chargers for these cells. Cost and reliability are the key questions that
will need to be answered. As with all technology, it will become more
affordable in time and its uses more common. I would give it 2-4 years.

John