From: John Derstine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:33 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] AMA numbers

First, you can truncate your AMA by becoming a CD, mine is 1394, two digits dropped when I became a CD formerly 139444.

Here is a question that I have been curious about. I originally joined the AMA in 1958 as a boy, I let it lapse until later in life and re-enrolled. My old number was lost forever. I am just curious whether anyone has a clue what the numbers where running in 1958? Idle curiosity fueled by the recent thread.

JD