I wonder out loud whether numbers actually have merit...

George Gillburg wrote:

John Derstine wrote:

First, you can truncate your AMA by becoming a CD, mine is 1394, two digits dropped when I became a CD formerly 139444.

Here is a question that I have been curious about. I originally joined the AMA in 1958 as a boy, I let it lapse until later in life and re-enrolled. My old number was lost forever. I am just curious whether anyone has a clue what the numbers where running in 1958? Idle curiosity fueled by the recent thread.

JD

I joined in the mid-50s and my number is 20435. No, I didn't truncate it when I became a CD.

-- Simon Van Leeuwen RADIUS SYSTEMS PnP SYSTEMS - The E-Harness of Choice Cogito Ergo Zooom