At 8:53 PM -0400 4/10/05, Ben Diss wrote:
Yea, but I thought this sort of thing happened in late fall, not spring. Used to be, when we got bored we picked on one another. I don't know how this could be happening with this nice weather we're having.

-Ben

1. First real nice weather, going out to fly for the first time. 2. Stood up too long, blood drain to the feet. 3. Sunburnt, dehydrated. 4. Looking for someone to pick on or a dog to kick......

 Just happened Barry's name popped up at the wrong time....... :)

Brian RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format