Well, I ordered an Organic from Barry almost a month ago but I knew it
wasn't in stock. He then received them from Vladimir but some fuses
had a problem which he offered to ship me anyway so I could fix and
fly until a new one could be shipped without charges. I could then
keep both fuses.

Barry later figured out the mini Graphite fuse is basically the same
as the Organic with the exception of the rear wing bolt. For my
trouble to drill a new hole in the fuse, which is a 2 minute job he
sent me also lots of free goodies, which certainly put him in a loss
for this sale.

So I must say the shipment wasn't as fast as I wanted but Barry went
well beyond his duties to get my little toy plane the way I wanted. By
the way he also got the color I wanted what I would say is surprising
for a plane that was in the unobtanium list no long ago.

Glauco
MVSA St. Louis