Guys,

I have found that by taking a new scrap of Ultracote and ironing it over the
area I want to remove the color from that usually the color will stick to the
Ultracote and come right off the wood.  The trick is to remove the scrap while
it is still warm and to peel it back over itself when pulling it off.  Might
give it a try, a lot less smelly and messy and safer than Acetone.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS