BTW. . .I forgot to mention. I love camping out . . .at an air conditioned motel with an adjacent air conditioned restaurant!

Just joking. . .when my bones could stand it, it was great fun hitting the woods with the family for overnite camping. I did my share of setting up tents, blowing up air mattresses, unrolling sleeping bags, chopping wood, making campfires, etc., etc.