Another way if you want or have independent spoiler control with top
mounted Schempp Hirth spoilers.
Use the flaperon wing type mix and couple inboard flaps to ailerons 30%
which is typical for scale ships, or up to 1:1 if you prefer. Program a
slider to activate the flaps for landing as a proportional trimmer.
Don't forget to decouple aileron flap mix in camber mode to prevent
overdriving the flap servos when using landing flaps. Use the left
flight mode switch for camber (or thermal flap}/ normal flight/ and
Reflex.
Now for the out board tiperons you have several options available as
used on full scale sailplanes.  I don't know what your model is so here
are two examples I have used. On a DG -1000 tips are coupled to the
rudder to prevent skidding in a turn and provide more rudder authority.
Left rudder actuates the left tiperon up 40 degrees or so while the
right tiperon stays neutral and visa versa. Alternately, you can couple
this same function to the aileron (left aileron left tip up right tip
neutral) and put the mix on a switch to change back and forth depending
on your flight requirements at any given time. This will give you two
distinct functions for the tiperons using only one channel.
 To do this you will need to purchase a JR Matchbox and program each
tiperon using the matchbox and one channel, mixed then to either of the
other two functions mentioned.
The full scale Nimbus four uses this type of mixing also.
This will allow the spoilers to be placed on the throttle stick where
they belong as a glide path control device on landing similar to a
throttle in a power plane.

JD

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com