From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 10:08 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] OVSS 2005

Is anyone going to fly in the OVSS this season?

Or are you gonna let some old dude flying a 6 year old design that doesn't
practice enough take that Eagle home at the end of this season?  8-)

Another question, will that Eagle from Ohio ever make it back to it's home
state?  8-))

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net