It has the best features of the glues we are currently using and I just had an opportunity or misfortune to try it on a damage molded wing tip.

This stuff let  you move stuff around till you are satisfied then lets you harden it immediately. You can put filler in it too.  Stting in the jug it seems expensive but considering it has a shelf life supposedly 10times that of CA and its versatility...cheap.

I'll be reviewing it in RCSD in a coming issue, just waiting on specs etc.

How much do I like it?  I just ordered $300 worth.

Gordy
Off to lexington for some soaring :-)