>My guess is you have not read the rules because it clearly
states the
pilot is to provide documentation, no where does it referance a
list.<

C'mon lets face it, if one goes to a contest and his plane is on "the List", he wouldn't have to provide documentation, right? BTW, where is the Legionaire 132 on 'the list'? DUUUH!

I have been digging and asking for ANY type of "documentation" so I wouldn't have to be concerned about being disqualified by the CD after driving 200+ miles to attend a NOS event with my MalCo Eagle. Thanks bunches for the info, Chuck Anderson. I see light in the tunnel.....

Many of us are flying Vintage ships that have been bought at swap meets or from widows and have no source for the plans. Or the plans got wasted during construction! I am trying to find plans or a picture of the box for an Original(first edition) Windrifter 100 that shows the stab mounted on the fuse. I saw one once on eBay but didn't win the bid. Until then, I can't compete at an AMA NOS event with mine!!!!

THAT, is why I like the way Ray Hayes and Jack Womack think. I also have a set of plans for a Legionaire provided to me by Jack Hamilton that shows how to use a fiberglass boom like the one on his '76 FAI ship. But according to AMA rules - 'taint legal! I understand the original intent of the rules, but they are too restrictive and more dificult to document than a Scale ship!!

Blue skies,
Capn Crunchie

Yahoo! Mail Mobile