Another 'good' thing about EVERYBODY at the field using a 14MZ, there'd be a lot fewer guys at the field, and a lot less >interferrence!

BUT, I'm envious. Sounds like the radio everyone needs. How long before the other manufacturers catch up?

Bill,

It is hardly the case that other companies are playing catch-up with Futaba. Instead, it’s more the case that Futaba is now starting to play catch-up with Multiplex.

About the only catching up to Futaba is everybody else has to double, triple or quadruple their prices. I hope that is not going to happen.

Brian
--
Brian Chan
An Electric Airplane [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mateo.Ca.USA