Gordy -

F3whatever can be frustrating and expensive. They are great events, but you
really need to be ...committed. Sorry to hear that you had a less that optimal
 event.

OTOH, we all had a great time in Tullahoma flying RES and Unl in flat air
with Chuckie, Kendall, Flyin Brian, Herbie, the Clevelands, the Hotlanta  guys,
and a cast of thousands (or at least several).

It's not every day I get to share air with Royce Salmon, and I cherish the
opportunity. The best part of soaring competition is that guys who are seasoned
 still show up and give us the pleasure of their company. Include guys like
Ron  Swinehart, Russ Behr, Rex Powell, it's just too good to miss.

My thrill for the day was when Martha let me drive her Mercedes SLK  AMG.
0-60 in under 4 seconds, and great comfort is a hoot. Very tight and  flat in
the
corners, well polished. She got the car that she deserves. Chuckie  still
hasn't let me drive his old 'Vette, so I'm gonna have to keep  going back for
more.

happy trails - Rob Glover