Ron,

That really does put into perspective.

In the past 4 years (or something) of doing HL at the NATS only one year we did not have either severe thunderstorms, driving cold rain, or 20+ mph winds. Sometimes we had all three.

And here I thought it was the Marc Gellart curse. :-) I'm in the wrong state...

California Dreaming....

Steve Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV