From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Soaring@airage.com <Soaring@airage.com>
Date: Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:19 PM
Subject: [RCSE] "Pike fly good....still"

Got out and flew my repaired Pike (the remains of two from Denver) and ...it flys great and seems strong, so baring any more freak stuff, I'll have a Pike for MidSouth.

Also flew the Stork with Pike Xtail, now with dihedral joiners and it flys smooth. But what a difference between it and the Pike.  The Stork is a smooth majestic, take its time soaring machine, goes up on rails and gets a pretty good ping at the end.  The Pike is smooth too, but nimble with legs (at least in comparison to the Stork).

It was fun project and the joiners came from both Italy and Norway (ended up with two sets). Pretty plane that will make someone a sweet weekend soaring machine, or a Sportsman's competition learing machine. Its gonna sell at the right price, so if someone out there was a big smooth flying ship, ping me about it.

A very nice nite of very turbulent air soaring.
I'm happy, you?
Gordy