Ed -

If your shark tooth and skeg are large drag producers something is wrong. Try aligning the skinny axis of the skeg with the flight path of the airplane.

I'll gladly give up any drag the skarks tooth generates for the landing points they generate.

happy trails - Rob Glover

You know it's kind of funny. We spend all this time trying to build the
cleanest plane possible with internal linkages and as little drag as
possible trying to get that last bit of performance. Then we strap on the
large drag inducers know as skegs to stop us on landing. What's wrong with
this picture? :-)

Ed Franz