To: "Jo Grini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [RCSE] Insanity 3.7 - shameless plug for Sal

Jo and others...
I don't fly my plane upside down...why should it really matter what the top
looks like? I think the bottom is most important. I've seen neon
green/orange looking quite black from a 1/4 mile away trying to get back to make the landing. There just isn't enough surface area for my tired eyes to
make out colors...especially profile views. What color Jo are those Czech
pilots using on the bottom of their wings?

Don