Randy,
   As we all know, the Icon is a superior ship with great workmanship courtesy
of Don Peters, this no one would deny is a good deal.  But you might be seeing
that the market is getting to the saturation point to a certain degree.  Hey, I
understand the frustration of posting a good ship and not getting a bite, but
just as any market will show where to price an item, this to me says price is
too high and either hold on or lower the $'s required to play the game.

Marc