I'm getting out of RC gliders now, at least for the time being. I live near two great power fields and just don't have the opportunity to fly gliders anymore, really.

Contact me off the list if you're interested in a 3.7m Sharon Profi (cross tail), a 2m Organic or an AVA. All are ready to fly.

The Organic will come truly completely ready to fly with Futaba PCM Tx. All you will have to do is turn on the radio and launch!

Pics on request, but will have to wait until I get back from this trip next Friday.

Keith
Allentown, PA
610-905-5255 RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format