I acquired a parkZone P51D NIB , not opened.  I think it's to advanced for me. I couldn't heave this model hard enough at my age.  It is still unopened.  Sells for $170 plus shipping or tax. I would like $125. plus shipping by UPS.  It is a complete set with all batteries. transmitter and charger.  radio and all stuff already installed.  Comes with a 1000 NMIH battery and I will throw in a second battery. Can be assembled in 30 to 45 minutes.  Charge battery and fly.  Not for beginners.  Has a dual rate transmitter.   Bernie