Very well said, Harley.  I could not agree more.

I too, have thought of unsubscribing lately for the exact same reason.

I read the list to learn useful stuff, and all the banter is a waste of
time for me too.

Jack

and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format