Al my friend, some may disagree, but I feel confident in saying the best
soaring experience is VISALIA.

Good air, great people and somewhat bizarre landing tasks. Sometimes even
unique entertainment like an Elvis impersonator or a potato gun or nite
E-Zagi flying.

Plus, you'll be reasonably close to many top slope sites of the country.

Kansas does a nice slope event also. But few other attractions are in the
area. Utah's Point of the Mountain event is quite good as well. But Visalia
is unique and has more somewhat near-by sites to offer.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA (nowhere near Visalia)