At 10:22 PM -0500 8/8/05, Jon Stone wrote:
Take a look at this picture.  Shows the 2nd place pilot in unlimited flying
his 6-servo plane during the heat and intensity of the Unlimited contest at
the NATS this month.

http://www.knology.net/~jstone/nats/dp.jpg

Looks pretty intense to me.

I guess he should be DQ for not holding his tx while flying in unlimited..... or not stand on his feet...and he is not even sweating while flying.... what kind of image did he project for people flying unlimited. Ha, what this world is coming to....tsk,tsk,tsk.. I think he should ban from flying unlimited. I would not even let him fly in the RES class, and he lost sight of his plane in 2M.

Brian
--
B. Chan
Lost in the world of bureaucratic lead tape, and sinking ............