The coordinates appear to be in normal fashion, starting with the Trailing
edge moving toward the LE.  The 'Y' values are upper and lower.

Compufoil should be able to handle it, but you might be able to put in a
file (.dat) to make it easier.  The 'X' values run from 100 to 0 %, just
enter in reverse to go from 0 to 100.  If you have a spreadsheet (Excel)
you can enter, and scale to any size needed and even plot to see what it
looks like.

Most programs I have used accept values as:

0.000,0.000
1.000,0.100
"
"
"
100.000,0.000
 for lower curve, and a similar list for the upper curve.

.........bc    AG4YQ  Williamsburg, VA