Technically possible, F3B rules were changed many years ago to stop a
similar occurance by saying that the time stops when the model comes to
rest, not when it first touches the ground.  I have the 2003 F3J rules and
they state the time stops when the model first touches the ground or a
ground based object, but it also says:

5.6.10.9. No landing bonus points will be awarded if the model aircraft
overflies the end of the group's working time.

So it would seem the landing must still be completed within the working time
to count.
Regards, Les.