You guys will be happy to hear that things went great for my new ´job´ in Mexico, so it looks like I´ll be spending a lot more time down here, which means a bunch of you will now have time to catch up to me LSF-wize!

I never did find a winch but definitely found a few world class wenches!

LA is the next stop later this evening, home on Friday to start work on my first 2 hour.

My Louisville teammates managed to get their respective 30 mins for LSF 3 and I think a 15 for one LSF2 shot.  Big atta boy to Ken Marks and Ben Wilson for their 30min completions.

No worries for them though, we have a great leader Ed Wilson to keep things going while I am away !

Gordy