I'm gonna start forwarding all your posts to your wife. What is her e-mail address please? Brian Smith

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] "Acapulco was a MAX task and landing!"
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:00:31 -0400

You guys will be happy to hear that things went great for my new ´job´ in Mexico, so it looks like I´ll be spending a lot more time down here, which means a bunch of you will now have time to catch up to me LSF-wize!

I never did find a winch but definitely found a few world class wenches!

LA is the next stop later this evening, home on Friday to start work on my first 2 hour.

My Louisville teammates managed to get their respective 30 mins for LSF 3 and I think a 15 for one LSF2 shot. Big atta boy to Ken Marks and Ben Wilson for their 30min completions.

No worries for them though, we have a great leader Ed Wilson to keep things going while I am away !

Gordy