On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The purpose of Prayer at Visalia is not to cause contention among the
> contestants or to demean the faith of others.  But to make available a time
> for those who desire to pray.

Hey now,
        Surely a worthy thing, and it is good to pray and worship with
your fellows.

> I understand that there are those who do not believe as I do and that there
> are those that do not believe at all.

And hopefully there is room for all of us and respect for all of our
beliefs or lack of same.

> And yes I know there are those that
> will post humorous or even spiteful replies to this post.  But I do not
> believe this to be true of Robs question so I will answer it to the best of
> my ability.

Thanks, I really wasn't responding in spite, although a list mod did think
I was doing this. Where I live there are many different kinds of religion,
some monotheistic some poly and it's considered propper to ask which god
or gods will be worshiped. Oh well local custom doesn't seem to cover the
rest of the country (yet).

> Prayer will be offered, at the flagpole, at 7:15 am, Saturday and Sunday, to
> our Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, in the name of Jesus Christ
> and will conclude in the same manner.

Ah, JHVH. Cool enough, but no my tradition so I won't be joining you.
Never the less more power to you and your circle.

> Please forgive me for not being more specific in the first post and thank
> you Rob for your concern.

Thanks for not taking offense and thanks for clarifying.
                        RobII

        Rob CarterII K.S.C.                     Erica Frank K.S.C.
        High Episkapos A.J.M.C.                 High priestess A.J.M.C
        paratheoanametamystichood               P.O.E.E.
        of Eris esoteric

                        The Redneck Pagan racing team
                             in godess we trust
                        -Avatar Jones memorial cabal-