Mahalo to all that responded to my post on mounting the v tail on my Snipe.  I really appreciate it!  The Snipe is pretty much ARF so it won’t take much to get it in the air.  I don’t hear much about wingeron or pitcheron planes in recent times.  But recently I started thinking of the great times I had with my CR Aircraft Turbo and the fantastic roll rate it had.  It was amazing.  Now I have the Snipe and the Shrike and those planes will really get my adrenaline going when I go out to Camp Maluhia and Kahakuloa.

Aloha to all on RCSE.

Al Battad – WH6VE

AMA #506981