Laser Arts Majestic: This is a kit, still in the box.
I opened the box, looked at the parts and said
“Someday I’m going to build that.” Then it sat on my
shelf. I won’t be able to build this winter, so I’m
going to part with it. My loss can be your gain!

The plans require two pushrods, which I purchased, and
are still in their packaging. The kit alone sells for
$120 at Laser Arts (which doesn't include shipping).
I'm selling both the kit and pushrods together, so
here's a chance for a great bargain on a great RES
sailplane kit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6001332826