To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 7:20 AM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Anyone know what this is about?

Unless you receive a court document or legal document (and only then let
YOUR lawyer advise  response first) BUT do not say a word. No matter how
innocent you are or how nice they are! I agree with the other email: Let
your AMA or other handle this, that's why we pay our annual dues. Keep it
for your records; but don't let them keep your words for their records which
if given the chance will be turned against you later.

Fly Safe,
Don