From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Anyone know what this is about?
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:07:05 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I received this Email which is really friendly and so on but its obviously from someone bent on suing someone else about something to do with model aircraft. I also had a message from Lois Pierce (AMA) about our field GPS coordinates -- we've got two flying fields so she was confused about which one is our 'main' field or something like that.

I personally don't know the person this fellow is talking about.....its really a fishing expedition or something like that (Whittier is a good 60 miles away) but I would like to know if anyone knows anything that might be relevant 'just in case'.

Martin Usher