[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Mike,
>Having replied to a post that showed concerns about only one company, I'm
>surprised that you were confused about what company I was referring to. Please
>send me a list of the other companies you thought I might have meant, and I'll
>pick out which one I meant for you.

>- Steve

That's a rather odd message, considering that I specifically acknowledged
that you were probably talking about Batteries America.

By the way, there's something different about your email headers that you
might want to know about. Most of the follow-up posts here have either an
email clients this can cause your follow-up messages to appear all by
themselves, which is what happened in my case. On my email program, I had to
reluctantly activate "enable threading by subject" to get your messages to
appear along with the rest of their respective threads.

I should also add that many here have complained that they don't always
receive all of the RCSE messages. That's another reason why it's good
practice to always quote the text you're replying to, and to never assume
that your readers will see on their screens the same list of posts in the
same order that you see on yours. It might work okay on web-based forums like
RCGroups.com, but you can't depend on it here.

Mike
--
                      _____